Crab rillettes with Maille Mustard with White Truffle from Alba
- 1 small shallot
- Half bunch of chives
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp of Maille Mustard with White Truffle from Alba
- 3.5 fl oz of oil
- 7 oz of crab meat
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- A few pink berries
- Peel and finely dice the shallot and finely chop the chives.
- In a bowl make a mayonnaise by, mixing the egg yolk with the mustard and very slowly, drop by drop to start with, adding the oil until the mayonnaise is the required texture.
- Mix the crab meat with your mayonnaise, add the chives, shallot, lemon zest and berries then season to taste with salt.
- Serve the rillettes on lukewarm blinis or crostini.
—Fine Cooking for Maille