Pear & Dijon Baked Brie
Recipe created by Runway Chef
- A 9 1/2 ounce wheel of brie cheese (suggested size)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Maille Old Style Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 a pear, very thinly sliced (you can also use apple or persimmon)
- 1 tablespoon of walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Fresh rosemary
- Toasted baguette or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the wheel of Brie in the center. Spread the Maille Old Style Dijon Mustard on top, then layer on the pear slices, sprinkle with walnuts, drizzle with the maple syrup and finish with a sprinkle of fresh rosemary. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or just until the cheese starts to ooze out of the rind.
- Serve immediately with baguette or crackers, and extra Maille Old Style Dijon Mustard on the side!