Salmon Vegetable with Yogurt Mustard Dill Sauce
Recipe created by Kankana at Playful Cooking
- 3 small salmon fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped dill leaves
- 2 Tbsp Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard
- 3 Tbsp panko crust
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place the asparagus and cherry tomatoes in an oven proof pan or a cookie sheet. A cast iron pan works well for this recipe! Sprinkle 1 tsp oil and ¼ tsp salt. Massage it with your hand and layer it in a single level. Roast it for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, sprinkle rest of the salt on the fish fillet and give it a massage. Rub 1/3 tbsp mustard on top of each of the salmon fillet. Spread mustard only on one side. Add 1 tbsp panko crust on top of the mustard and gently press it.
- After 5 minutes of roasting the asparagus and cherry tomatoes, take the pan out and layer the salmon fillet on top. Place it back in the oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- While the salmon gets ready, add the yogurt, fresh dill and mustard in a blender and blend it to a smooth sauce.
- After 10 minutes of roasting, place the pan on the top rack and turn the broil on. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes for the panko crust to turn golden brown.
- Serve the salmon and veggie while it’s still warm and spoon the yogurt mustard dill sauce on top.