Zaatar Roasted Cauliflower Brussel Sprouts with Maple Mustard Dressing
Recipe created by playfulcooking.com
Servings - 4
- 1 cauliflower head
- 12 oz Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons zaatar spice mix
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup raisins
- few lettuce leaves
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Cut the cauliflower florets into bite size pieces. Slice the brussels sprouts in halves or quarters. Layer the veggies on a large cookie sheet. Drizzle oil, and sprinkle zaatar spice, turmeric powder and salt evenly over the veggies. Give it a massage. Place the cookie sheet in the middle rack of the oven and roast for 35 minutes, tossing once in between.
- For the dressing, whisk orange juice, Maille Dijon Originale Mustard, maple syrup, and salt in a glass or a jar.
- Once the veggies are roasted, add raisins, lettuce and pour the dressing. Toss it around and serve warm.