Asian Chili Paneer
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
To prep the paneer:
- 250 gms paneer
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
To prepare the creamy sriracha mustard sauce:
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maille Dijon Originale
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha sauce
To prepare the stir-fry:
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 8-10 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2-3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Cut paneer into small cubes.
- Transfer to a bowl and add corn starch. Toss and coat the paneer cubes with corn starch. Set it aside for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, chop the garlic and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, add Coconut Aminos, and rice vinegar.
- Then add Maille Dijon Originale to the bowl.
- Next, add the honey followed by sriracha sauce.
- Whisk it all together and keep it aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and fry garlic and sesame seeds.
- Then add the paneer cubes and fry till they turn crisp. Keep turning them on all sides to cook evenly and do not crowd the pan.
- Lastly, pour the prepared sauce and coat the paneer. Take it off the flame once its coated.