Avocado Kumquat Tartine with Maille Honey Dijon & Pistachios
Recipe created by: Runway Chef
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 Kumquats sliced
- Drizzle with Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- Pistachios to top and garnish
- Pea shoots another optional garnish
- 2 slices of a rustic/crusty bread (sourdough), sliced approximately 1 inch thick and lightly grilled
- Thinly slice your avocado and kumquats and set aside.
- Take your slice(s) of bread and place on a grill pan or lightly toast. Layer the sliced avocado across the top of your slice of bread.
- Drizzle Maille Honey Dijon Mustard on top of the sliced avocado.
- Next, add the sliced kumquats on top.
- Garnish with the pistachios and fresh pea shoots (optional).