Bacon Wrapped Dijon Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates
Serves: 28 dates
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 28 Medjool dates
- 14 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons Maille Honey Dijon Mustard + additional for baking
- 6 ounces of goat cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or thyme + additional for optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the Maille Honey Dijon Mustard, goat cheese and rosemary or thyme together until well combined. Set aside.
- Split dates in half lengthwise, being sure not to cut all the way through, and remove the pits. Fill the dates with cream cheese, then wrap each one with bacon and place them seam side down on the baking sheet. Drizzle, or brush, the tops of the dates with additional mustard.
- Place the dates in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, then flip the dates over. Continue baking for another 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy and fully cooked. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a serving dish. Sprinkle with additional rosemary or thyme (if desired) and enjoy!