Maille pancakes with berries
- 125g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 120ml milk
- 120ml water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Maille Dijon honey mustard
- 1 cup of mixed berries
- 50 grams icing sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, Maille Dijon honey mustard and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled flat griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 60ml for each pancake. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the pancake for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a fish slice or spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Spread berries evenly whole or sliced and sprinkle with the icing sugar.
—Fine Cooking for Maille