Maille Black Truffle Baked Camembert
- 1 Camembert
- Black Truffle Mustard with Chablis White Wine
- Fresh thyme
- 1 whole garlic bulb
- 1 sliced baguette
- Pre-heat the oven to 200° C.
- Slice off the top of a camembert and spread one spoonful of Black Truffle Mustard with Chablis White Wine evenly over the cheese
- Return the top and bake in the oven for 25 minutes
- Drizzle oil and salt over the whole garlic bulb, wrap in foil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes
- In the meantime, toast the baguette
- Remove the garlic from the oven, squeeze out the caramelised garlic, mix with olive oil and season
- Spread the garlic paste on toast
- Remove the Camembert from the oven and serve with garlic toast.
Serve with fresh figs, for the perfect sharing plate.