Black Truffle Cauliflower Cheese
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 small Romanesco cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of plain white flour
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 2 tsp of Maille mustard with Black Truffle & Chablis White Wine
- 1 pack of pancetta lardons
- 1/3 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Grated Gruyère cheese to top
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 200° C.
- Break the Romanesco and the regular cauliflower into florets, boil for 10 minutes and spread evenly in oven proof dish.
Prepare the bechamel sauce: melt the butter, add the flour and stir; then add the milk and continue to stir. Add the Maille Black Truffle mustard. Add grated cheddar cheese and melt into the sauce.
- Meanwhile, fry the pancetta lardons and mix them into the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and top with grated Gruyère and fresh thyme.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve.