Blue Cheese Puffs
- 1 package of vol-au-vent
- 85 gr softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp of Maille Blue Cheese and White Wine mustard
- 1 cup roughly chopped dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Maille Balsamic Vinegar Glaze (optional)
- Combine the cream cheese and the Maille Blue cheese mustard and blend together until combined.
- Fill each vol-au-vent with the blue cheese mixture, top with the cranberries and sprinkle a few walnuts on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese mixture has warmed.
- These can be served immediately or kept at room temperature until ready to serve.
Drizzle with Maille balsamic vinegar glaze before serving.