Brussel Sprouts Salad with Strawberries, Gorgonzola & Toasted Pecans & Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
Recipe created by Runway Chef
- 5 cups raw brussel sprouts, chopped
- ½ cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Salt + Pepper to taste
For the dressing:
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a bowl add and combine the chopped brussel sprouts, chopped pecans, sliced strawberries and crumbled gorgonzola cheese.
- For the salad dressing, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard, salt and pepper and stir together until mixed.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.