Butternut Squash Salad
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into even cubes
- 8 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- seeds of 1 pomegranate
- mixed leaf salad
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Maille Mustard with Honey and Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Layer the butternut squash cubes on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven until golden brown (about 30 minutes). Remove and leave to cool for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing olive oil with the Maille Honey and Balsamic mustard.
- In a bowl or large platter add the salad, butternut squash, pomegranate seeds and crumbled goat cheese, drizzle with the Maille dressing.
Serve with toasted ciabatta.