Cauliflower & Cheddar Soup
Recipe by: Jen May
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 7 cups water
- 2 tbsp. Knorr® Selects Vegetable Bouillon
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored and coarsely chopped (about 8 cups)
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup Maille® Horseradish Mustard
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Add water, Bouillon and cauliflower and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until cauliflower is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Puree mixture in pot with immersion blender, or let cool slightly then puree in batches in blender. Stir in cheese, Maille® Horseradish Mustard and thyme.
Toast baguette slices, then spread with Maille® Horseradish Mustard and sprinkle with thyme leaves. If desired, sprinkle with shredded cheddar and crumbled bacon. Broil one minute.