- Two 2 heads of cauliflower, cored and separated into florets
- 100ml double cream
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of Black Truffle Mustard with Chablis White Wine
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower florets until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and let sit for 10mins to allow for excess water to drain.
- Add the cauliflower back in the pot, add the cream, butter and puree with a stick blender until the desired smoothness has been achieved, place the pot on medium heat stir constantly for 2 mins, fold in the mustard with a spoon and serve.
I like to serve this thick as mash potatoes, or very smooth with extra mustard as a sauce.
Add 200ml of chicken stock to the mixture, bring to the boil and serve as a smooth soup.