Celeriac Risotto and Parmesan and Basil Mustard
- 1/4 celeriac root
- 1 small onion
- 2 Tbsp vegetable broth
- 1 pat of butter
- 1 Tbsp Maille mustard with Parmesan Cheese and Basil
- 1 pinch of granulated sugar
- Salt, pepper
- Peel the celeriac and dice.
- Gently sauté the chopped onion with sugar, then add the diced celeriac.
- Slowly add the broth until celeriac is cooked but still firm.
- Remove from heat. Add the butter and the Maille mustard with Parmesan Cheese and Basil.
- Serve the risotto with roasted poultry.