Cheese Log with Cranberry Pistachio Crust
Recipe by: Uncomplicated Chef
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
For the filling:
- 8 oz goat cheese log
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Maille Old Style Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
For the crust:
- 1 Cup fresh cranberries
- 1 Cup pistachios, Shelled, Roasted, Salted
- Using a food processor blend cranberries and pistachios. Do not over process.
- In a bowl combine goat cheese, cream cheese, Maille Old Style Mustard, and rosemary.
- Add the cheese mixture on a plastic wrap and roll to create a log shape.
- Freeze the cheese log for 30 minutes.
- Spread the crust mixture square shape on a parchment paper the length of the cheese log.
- Place the cheese log at the end of the crust and start rolling and pressing firmly so the crust can stick to the cheese.
- Refrigerate for another 30 minutes or overnight.
- Serve with crackers or slices of baguette.