Recipe by: Platingsandpairings
Serving size: 4
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons pickle relish sweet or dill
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 burger patties
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 romaine hearts chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- Pickle slices
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Preheat grill or skillet over medium-high heat. Cook burgers until no longer pink, about 5 minutes per side. Melt cheddar slices on the burgers.
- Evenly divide lettuce between four plates. Top with tomatoes, onions, and pickles. Slice burger patties and place them on top of each salad. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy.