Chicken supreme stuffed with black truffle mustard
Ballottine (10 pieces)
- 10 pieces of chicken breast
- Maille black truffle mustard
- Butcher's twine
- Piping bag
- French trim the chicken breast.
- Fill an air-tight piping bag with Maille black truffle mustard.
- Lift the skin from the chicken and in between stuff the Maille black truffle mustard. Gently spread the Maille black truffle mustard evenly along the meat.
- Tie the chicken breast into a small roast using a butcher's knot.
- Cover the French-trimmed bone with aluminium foil (optional).
- Brown the chicken skin side down with butter, and finish covered, or in the oven depending on the size of the supreme.