Chicken thin strips marinated in sour cream and Lemon and Garlic mustard
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Maille mustard with Lemon and Garlic
- 1 pinch of cumin
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips.
- Mix together the sour cream, the Maille mustard with Lemon and Garlic and the cumin.
- Marinate the chicken in this mixture for about one hour in the refrigerator.
- In a frying pan, sear the chicken strips and cook for a few minutes. They can be served with a honey and carrot puree.