Chips à la Maille
- 6 tbsp. Maille Old Style Whole Grain mustard
- 1 bag (8 to 10 oz.) kettle-style potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spoon Maille Old Style Whole Grain mustard into flat-bottomed bowl. Add potato chips and QUICKLY but gently toss with clean hands. Then, spread out in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet (silicone mat preferred).
- The chips should NOT saturate with mustard, you just want a very small ‘touch’ on each chip.
- Bake, stirring once, for about 4 minutes, then broil on low for 2 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid burning!.
- Let cool and serve. Eat within 24 hours.