For the filling
- - ½ cup Maille Honey Dijon mustard
- - ½ cup lightly sweetened whipping cream
For the cake
- - 9 oz. 70% cacao dark chocolate
- - ¾ cup (1½ sticks) butter
- - 4 tsp. cocoa powder
- - 8 eggs, separated
- - 4 tsp. rice flour
- - ½ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line bottom of 12 (4-oz.) ramekins or custard cups with a round of waxed paper, then grease; set aside.
- Combine whipping cream with Maille Honey Dijon mustard, then pour into ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Melt dark chocolate and butter in double boiler. Mix egg yolks with flour and cocoa powder. Pour melted chocolate and butter into egg mixture and stir. Beat egg whites until foamy, and then beat in sugar. Blend egg white mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Evenly fill ramekins with chocolate batter, placing a frozen cube in center of each. Make sure cube is covered with batter.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
Invert onto a plate, and serve.