- ¾ cup couscous
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil or other vegetable oil
- 2 zucchini, cubed
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 8 dried apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds
- 4 green onions, trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Maille Rich Country Dijon mustard
- Pour couscous into a large bowl. Add boiling water until just covered. Let sit for 10 minutes, then fluff with fork.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and flash fry zucchini just long enough to sear the edges.
- Add sautéed zucchini, and all remaining ingredients into the bowl of couscous and toss lightly. Serve immediately.
Combine zucchini with remaining ingredients in large serving bowl; toss lightly. Serve immediately.