Crab rillettes with Maille Mustard with White Truffle from Alba
- 1 small shallot
- Half bunch of chives
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp of Maille Mustard with White Truffle from Alba
- 3.5 fl oz of oil
- 7 oz of crab meat
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- A few pink berries
- Peel and finely dice the shallot and finely chop the chives.
- In a bowl make a mayonnaise by, mixing the egg yolk with the Maille Mustard with White Truffle from Alba and very slowly, drop by drop to start with, adding the oil until the mayonnaise is the required texture.
- Mix the crab meat with your mayonnaise, add the chives, shallot, lemon zest and berries then season to taste with salt.
- Serve the rillettes on lukewarm blinis or crostini.
—Fine Cooking for Maille