Decadent Grilled Ham and Brie Sandwich
Recipe by: Jen May
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 slices artisan bread or whole grain bread
- 4 tsp. softened unsalted butter
- 2 ounces sliced Black Forest ham or rosemary ham
- 1 tbsp. Maille® Dijon Originale
- ¼ cup cornichons, halved
- 3 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and sliced
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spread two slices of bread with 1 tsp. each butter, then place buttered side down into hot skillet. Top each piece of break evenly with ham, Maille® Dijon Originale, cornichons and cheese.
- Spread remaining slices of bread with remaining butter and place buttered side up on sandwich. Cook 10 minutes, turning once, or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.