Dijon Mustard Kale Chips
- - 1 bunch kale
- - 3 tbsp. Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- - 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- - 1 tsp. garlic powder
- - 1 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick spray; set aside.
- Devein kale by gently pulling the leaves away from the thick center vein. Wash, dry and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add kale; toss to coat.
- Arrange kale in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake the dressed kale leaves at 350 for 5-8 minutes until crisp. Monitor the baking closely since kale chips can burn quickly. Remove the baked kale chips from the oven and break into bite sized servings.
- Recipes makes approximately 25 chips.
Break into bite sized servings.
Excellent as an afternoon snack or alongside a hearty soup or sandwich.