Dijon Roasted Broccoli, Cauliflower & Bacon
Recipe by: Easy Cooking With Molly
- 3 Tbsp Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard
- 1 Broccoli head - cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Cauliflower head - cut into bite size pieces
- 8 Slices Bacon - chopped into bite size.
- 8-9 Radish - sliced thinly
- 2 Limes - sliced
- 1 Tsp Lemon Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Salt - use as per taste
- ¼ Cup Slivered Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil - for sauteing the bacon and roasting the veggies
- Heat a large pan and add 1 tsp oil.
- Add the chopped bacon and saute till nicely brown and cooked. Takes about 2 minutes.
- Once cooked, transfer the bacon to a clean plate for later use.
- Heat the same pan, add remaining oil.
- Add the chopped broccoli cauliflower and lemon seasoning.
- Roast them for 3-4 minutes until they are 80% cooked (you want that slight crunch to remain).
- Now, add the Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard, cooked bacon, sliced lime and saute everything together.
- Cook this on medium for a minute and then turn off the heat.
- Add the sliced radish and slivered almonds.
- Lightly mix everything using a fork (this prevent the veggies from mushing).
- Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy.
Note: You can even make it a ‘Stove to Table’ dish and serve it in the same pan. Just wipe off any residual oil on top/side of the pan.