Everything Seasoning Pigs in a Blanket
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 22-25 minutes
- 1 package (2 sheets) of puff pastry (approximately 17.3 ounces), room temperature
- 1 12-ounce package of cocktail franks
- 2 tablespoons Maille Old Style Dijon Mustard
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 teaspoon of water
- 2 ½ tablespoons of everything seasoning
- Additional Maille Old Style Dijon Mustard, Honey or Dijon Originale Mustard and Cornichons, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface unfold the puff pastry sheets and use a rolling pin to gently roll each one out to about ¼” thick. Spread each sheet evenly with 1 tablespoon of Maille Old Style Dijon Mustard, then cut each one into 18 even strips.
- Place a frank on one end of a strip and roll it up, gently pressing the end to seal it. Place it, seam side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough strips and cocktail franks.
- Brush with the egg wash, then sprinkle with the Everything Season. Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with additional Maille Old Style Dijon Mustard, Honey or Dijon Originale Mustard for dipping and Cornichons on the side.