Fish in foil with Fig & Coriander mustard
- -2 fish fillets
- -1 red onion
- -½ tsp white wine
- -1 Tbsp Maille mustard with Fig and Coriander
- -2 sprigs of flat parsley
- -1 garlic clove
- -Salt, pepper
- Cut the fish into cubes. Peel the onion and slice.
- Mix the fish cubes with white wine, mustard, onion, chopped parsley, and minced garlic. Add salt and pepper. Wrap in foil.
- Cook the foil wraps in the oven, making sure that the steam can circulate inside.
- Serve with couscous seasoned with Maille Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Provence AOC.