Fish in foil with Old Style Mustard
- 2 fish fillets
- 1 red onion
- ½ tsp white wine
- 1 Tbsp Maille Old Style Mustard
- 2 sprigs of flat parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- zest of 1 lemon
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the fish into cubes. Peel the onion and slice.
- Mix the fish cubes with white wine, Maille Old Style Mustard, onion, chopped parsley, and minced garlic. Add lemon zest, salt and pepper. Wrap in foil.
- Cook the foil wraps in the oven, making sure that the steam can circulate inside.
- Serve with couscous seasoned with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Provence AOC.