Tomato, carrot, wholegrain gazpacho
- 4 pcs red or orange tomatoes
- 2 big carrots peeled
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/2 cucumber peeled
- 2 pc red paprika
- 1 lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Maille Wholegrain mustard
- Cut the tomatoes, carrots, celery, cucumber and paprika into small pieces and put them into a blender.
- Add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Add 1 tbs Maille Wholegrain mustard and mix well.
- Fry the remaining Maille Wholegrain mustard in some oil on medium heat for 5 minutes our until golden brown and crispy.
- Pour the gazpacho in glasses and add the crispy fried mustard.
Basil and gherkin gazpacho
- Rough cut the cucumber, onion, pepper, green tomato and place them into a blender.
- Add lemon juice, basil leaves, mustard and blend until smooth.
- Pour the gazpacho in glasses and add the finely chopped cornichons.
Mustard intensifies flavors because of its antibacterial properties, add to any cold soup for a subtle kick.