Glazed Duck Breast with Roasted Root Vegetables
- Orange and purple carrots
- White and sweet potatoes
- Butternut squash
- 1 duck breast
- Maille mustard with Honey and Balsamic vinegar
- Maille Aged Balsamic Vinegar di Modena
- Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the root vegetables into big chunks, season abundantly with salt, olive oil, Maille Balsamic Vinegar, honey, thyme, rosemary and 1 tbsp. of Maille mustard with Honey and Balsamic Vinegar. Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.
- Carve the duck breast skin with a knife and roast it in a pan, skin side first, for 6-8 minutes. Smear the breast with a glaze made of honey, Maille balsamic vinegar and Maille mustard with Honey and Balsamic vinegar.
- Once the duck breast is fully glazed, slice it and serve with the roasted root vegetables.
Decorate the dish by drizzling the remaining glaze.