Glazed Salmon with Maille Port Balsamic Mustard
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillet
- 2 Tablespoons Maille Port Balsamic Mustard
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Maille Port Balsamic Mustard, soy sauce and lemon juice.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the mustard mixture and cook until for I minute whilst Basting the salmon with the sauce.
—Fine Cooking for Maille