Grilled Broccoli Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
Recipe by: Sarah Bond of Live Eat Learn
For Grilled Broccoli Salad:
- 1 head broccoli
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
For Honey Mustard Dressing:
- 2 tbsp Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice + 1 tsp zest
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dressing: Whisk together all Honey Mustard Dressing ingredients until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Prep: Chop broccoli into florets, then set on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Throw on the garlic (peeled but not minced) and drizzle with oil. Cover with more foil and pinch together to form a sealed pouch.
- Grill: Set broccoli pouch flat on a heated grill set to medium/high heat. Cook for 5 minutes, flip, then cook another 5 minutes. Broccoli should be tender with a few slightly charred spots.
- Assemble: Roughly chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces, then mix together with cranberries, feta, and almonds in a large bowl. Toss with half of the Honey Mustard Dressing, taste, and add more dressing as desired.