Grilled Flatbread with Peaches, Prosciutto & Burrata
Recipe created by: RunwayChef
Yields: 6 flatbreads
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Maille Honey Dijon, plus additional for serving
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 naan (or flatbread of your choice)
- 4 peaches, skin on, pitted and sliced into sixths
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 3 balls of fresh burrata
- Fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Sea salt flakes, for serving (optional)
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, Maille Honey Dijon and salt. Generously baste both sides of the naan/flatbread and the peaches. Place on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, until nicely charred and grill marks have developed.
- Flip the flatbread over, top each with ½ a ball of burrata, a slice of prosciutto and the grilled peaches. Cover the grill with the lid and cook for 2-3 more minutes, or until the cheese has melted slightly.
- Remove from the grill, top with fresh basil, drizzle with additional Maille Honey Dijon and a sprinkle of sea salt flakes. Serve while hot.