Grilled Ham & Cheese
Recipe created by: Parsnip and Pastries
Servings: 2 sandwiches
- 2 tbps butter, divided
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices brioche bread
- 4 tsp Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard
- 6 slices ham
- 4 slices cheddar, white cheddar, or Gruyere
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Melt one tablespoon of butter in a preheated skillet and fry the eggs to your liking. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the fried eggs to a plate.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Spread 1 teaspoon of Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard on each slice of bread.
- Layer two slices of bread each with 3 slices of ham, 1 fried egg, and 2 slices of cheese. Top with 1/4 cup of arugula.
- Melt the last tablespoon of butter in the skillet and cook the sandwiches until golden brown on each side and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side. Enjoy!