Grilled Potato Salad
Recipe by: Platingsandpairings
Serving size: 4
- 3 pounds baby yukon gold potatoes
- ½ cup olive oil + 2 Tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Maille Old Style Mustard
- ½ bunch scallions chopped
- ½ small red onion chopped
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- 2 Tablespoons drained capers
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Add the potatoes to a large pot of salted boiling water and cook for 8 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain the potatoes, and when cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise.
- Toss with 2 Tablespoons olive oil. Place on the hot grill and allow to cook for 3-5 minutes, until slightly charred. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. Whisk together ½ cup olive oil, vinegar, and mustard.
- Toss cooled potatoes with dressing, scallions, onion, parsley, dill and capers. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!