Grilled Salmon with Maille Honey Dijon
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 Lb Salmon Filet
- 1/2 cup Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- As needed Salt and Pepper
- As needed Rosemary and Garlic
- Divide your 1lb salmon filet into 4 equal pieces.
- Spread Maille Honey Dijon Mustard on each piece and season with salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic to taste.
- Place in the oven on high heat for about 5-7 minutes until browned enough . The high heat, the quick roasting and the outer mustard coating keep the fish juicy and tender on the inside but crispy and caramelized on the outside
- Tips - Choose your Salmon internal temp - To get a good medium rare, an internal temp of 125°F and a 5 minute rest time is perfect. For a medium temp, bump it up 5 degrees (130°F) and so on for medium well (135°F) and well done (140°F).