Grilled Turkey Mustard Sandwich with Apple + Cheese
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
An elevated, simple toasted sandwich with Maille Rich Country Mustard, gala apple, melty sharp white cheddar, turkey and cornichons
- 2 slices white bread
- 3 teaspoons Maille Rich Country Mustard
- 1/2 small Gala apple, thinly sliced
- 2 slices sharp white cheddar
- 4 slices turkey breast
- 1 small knob of butter to grill
- Optional Maille Original Cornichons to garnish
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread Maille Rich Country Mustard on one side of each slice of bread.
- Add cheese, turkey, apple slices and create a sandwich.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the sandwich and toast each side for about three minutes until golden brown.
- Cut in half. Serve with Maille Original Cornichons.