Grilled Vegetable Salad with Creamy Lemon Mustard Dressing
Recipe from Fool Proof living
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
For the vegetables:
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 small zucchini, peeled and sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, cut into half
For the salad:
- 4 cups salad greens, washed and spin-dried
- To make the creamy lemon mustard dressing: Place all salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Place all veggies on a large plate (or a sheet pan). Drizzle them with half of the dressing. Give it a mix. Roast in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes or grill on a charcoal or gas grill.
- To assemble the salad: Drizzle the salad bowl with a few tablespoons of the dressing. Place salad greens on top and give it a toss. Top the salad greens with the grilled (or roasted) veggies.
- Drizzle the salad with the rest of the dressing, give it a mix, and serve.
This dressing can be made ahead. As long as it is kept in a jar with a tight lid in the fridge, it will keep fresh up to two weeks. If you decide to make it in advance, give the jar a good shake before using it.