Grilled Vegetable Skewers
Recipe by: Honest Cooking
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Marinate time:15 min
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 12 skewers
- ½ Cup Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. Finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely chopped
- 6 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, such as zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, onion, eggplant and bell peppers
- 12 (8-in.) wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- Mix Maille Dijon Originale mustard, olive oil, rosemary and garlic in large bowl. Add vegetables and toss to coat. Let marinate 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat well-oiled grill to medium-high. Remove vegetables with slotted spoon and reserve marinade. Evenly thread vegetables onto skewers and grill, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining marinade, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season, if desired with salt and ground black pepper.