Grilled Veggies with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp. Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 6 wedges leaving root intact
- 2 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 medium red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 3 green onions, trimmed
Combine Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard, thyme and garlic in small bowl with wire whisk. Gradually whisk in 1 Tbsp. oil. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
Toss vegetables with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Grill or broil vegetables until tender. Slice into bite-size pieces. Either toss vegetable with vinaigrette, or serve it on the side.