Ham Asparagus Tartine with Maille Old Style White Bean Spread
Recipe created by: Runway Chef
- 4oz Cured Ham (Prosciutto or Speck), thinly sliced
- 6 spears of fresh asparagus, cut in half
- Fresh pea shoots to top and garnish
- 2 slices of a rustic/crusty bread (sourdough), sliced approximately 1 inch thick and lightly grilled
For the white bean spread:
- 1 15.5 oz can of White Beans (drained)
- 2 Tbsp Maille Classic Dijon Old Style Mustard
- In a food processor, combine the white beans and Maille Classic Dijon Old Style Mustard and puree until smooth.
- Take your slice(s) of bread and place on a grill pan or lightly toast.
- Take the pureed white beans and mustard and spread across the bread, top with ham and asparagus and garnish with the fresh pea shoots.