Honey & Balsamic Marinade
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 7 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tsp Maille Mustard with Honey and Balsamic
- Salt and pepper
- Remove the onion and garlic skins. Remove the garlic germ and roughly chop the onion.
- Blend the onion and garlic in a food processor, then add the rest of the ingredients to obtain a smoother texture.
- Marinate chicken breasts for at least one hour in the refrigerator.
- You can use the same marinade during cooking to baste fish.
You can use this marinade to flavour beef brochettes, chicken thighs, ribs, tuna or swordfish steak. Delicious when grilled on barbecue!
—Fine Cooking for Maille