Honey Dijon Chicken Wings
Recipe created by Runway Chef
- 3 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Maille Honey Dijon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Carrot and celery sticks, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large ziplock bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Seal the bag and shake to combine. Then, add the chicken wings, re-seal the bag and toss until the chicken is evenly coated with the flour mixture. Remove the wings from the bag and place them evenly on the baking tray. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan. In a separate bowl, add the apple cider vinegar and Maille Honey Dijon and whisk to combine. Once the butter has melted, whisk a ¼ cup of it into the Dijon mixture, then set the sauce aside (this will be used later as the glaze for the chicken wings).
- Cool the remaining butter slightly before using a pastry brush to coat each wing with butter. Place the wings back on the baking sheet and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven and dip each wing in the honey mustard sauce. Once all wings have been coated, place them back in the oven for another 10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with carrots, celery and additional Maille Honey Dijon.