Honey Dijon Teriyaki Salmon Kebabs
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6-7 minutes
Serves: 4-5 kebabs
By: Alyssa Ponticello
- 1 Lb Salmon Filet, even thickness, cleaned, skin off, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, minced
- Optional: Sesame Seeds, Lime Wedges, Cilantro for garnish
- In a bowl, combine the Maille Honey Dijon Mustard along with the brown sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and ginger. Whisk until well combined.
- For marinating- while it’s not necessary to marinate the salmon, you definitely can. Simply spread it out in a single layer in a glass baking dish. Pour the marinade over, cover the dish and refrigerate for up to an hour. Proceed to the next step..
- Thread fish onto skewers. If using wooden skewers, be sure to let them soak for at least 30 minutes prior to using.
- Baste with the marinade. Grill at medium high, yet indirect (to keep the sugar in the sauce from burning), heat for 3 minutes, then flip, baste with more marinade as needed, and cook for another 3-4 more minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with your desired toppings. Enjoy!
Remember to generously spread Maille Honey Dijon Mustard on your brioche buns for that special flavor!