Honey Mustard Flatbread with Apple, Figs & Proscuitto
Recipe by: Jen May
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) pizza dough
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- ¼ cup Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. White balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups baby arugula, coarsely chopped
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1 oz. sliced prosciutto
- ¼ cup chopped dried figs
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll pizza crust onto greased baking sheet and bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine goat cheese, Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard and vinegar in a small bowl. Evenly spread half of the mixture over baked crust then top with arugula, apple, prosciutto and figs. Cut into 4 pieces.
- Dollop remaining goat cheese mixture over flatbread. Serve, if desired, with cracked black pepper.