Honey Mustard Grilled Salmon in Foil Packets
Recipe by: Parsnips and Pastries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Maille Rich Country Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon filets
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small bunch asparagus, cut into thirds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the grill to high.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon olive oil with the Maille Rich Country Dijon Mustard, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, and dried dill.
In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini, bell pepper, and asparagus with the last tablespoon of olive oil and sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut four pieces of large foil.
- Divide the vegetables among the foil pieces. Place the salmon filet on top of the vegetables. Season the salmon with sea salt and pepper.
- Evenly divide the honey mustard sauce on top of the salmon. Close the foil packets almost all the way.
- Grill the foil packets with the lid covered until the salmon is cooked through and flaky, about 15-18 minutes.
- Serve the foil packets topped with fresh chives.