Honey Mustard Pretzel Popcorn
Recipe by: Honestcooking.com
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- Pop the popcorn.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter, Maille Dijon Originale mustard, honey and salt together.
- Drizzle it over the popcorn a little at a time, toss then repeat until all the popcorn is well coated.
- Toss with the pretzels. Season to taste with more salt if desired. Eat immediately.