Italian BLT’s with Maille Old Style
Prep Time: 10 minutes
A classic summer sandwich gets an elevated twist in this Italian-style BLT with just a spoonful of Maille Old Style Mustard.
- 2 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/2 lb pancetta, sliced, cooked until crisp and drained
- 1/4 lb provolone, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 Tbsp Maille Old Style Mustard (or more to taste)
- Spread Maille Old Style Mustard on the split ciabatta rolls.
- Layer the crispy pancetta, tomato slices, provolone and arugula on the rolls and serve.
- Can't find pancetta? Regular bacon or crispy prosciutto would make tasty substitutions.
- Toast the split rolls (cut-side down) in the pancetta drippings for extra flavor.
- Prefer a milder cheese? Try fresh mozzarella or creamy burrata.
- Don't skip the mustard! The grainy texture and powerful punch of Maille Old Style Mustard gives this BLT extra zing