Jumbo Shrimp with Zucchini & Horseradish
- ½ cup heavy or whipping cream
- 5 tbsp. Maille Horseradish Mustard
- 3 tbsp. Maille Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 medium zucchini, cut into thin lengthwise strips
- 18 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails on)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400∘.
- Combine heavy cream with Maille Horseradish Mustard in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, in batches, stirring occasionally, until golden and almost tender. Transfer zucchini to shallow 2-quart casserole or 4 individual casserole dishes. Drizzle with Mustard sauce, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, add shrimp to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat until shrimp turn pink, turning occasionally.
Top with shrimp just before serving.